By Richard N. Harrison,Lynda Daly
Are you operating in an acute or emergency unit?
This is an quintessential pocket advisor to taking good care of sufferers with acute clinical conditions.
This ebook may also help you to:
- Care for sufferers in the severe first 24 hours of admission
- Manage sufferers utilizing the main updated, evidence-based approach
- Understand the most-common emergency health conditions and their underlying ailment mechanisms
- Handle the patient’s review, comprehend the observations and deal with their disease
- Easily receive useful suggestion in a transparent style
- Explains ‘what to inform the sufferer and family’ in jargon-free language
Read Online or Download A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book PDF
Similar nursing books
The Rapids are a chain of reference and revision pocket books that disguise key proof in an easy and remarkable method. each one e-book includes the typical stipulations that scholars and newly certified nurses come across at the wards, in the neighborhood, and on placements. simply the fundamental center proper proof are supplied to make sure that those books are excellent and concise swift refreshers.
This identify is directed basically in the direction of healthiness care pros outdoors of the USA. With participants from the united kingdom and Australia, the second one version builds at the good fortune of the unique, which used to be praised for attractive readers and being a practical and practice-orientated addition to the literature on scientific supervision.
Written for DNP and PhD nursing courses, this article, in accordance with a different team-taught philosophy of technological know-how nursing classes, distills difficult content material and grants it in transparent, hugely available language for professors untrained in philosophy and their scholars. Authored through a nurse researcher/philosopher workforce who built and taught this path for greater than 7 years, the publication offers a special, built-in standpoint that avoids esoteric and overly theoretical discussions and allows a transparent connection among the philosophy of technological know-how and nursing technology and perform.
Projektarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Pflegemanagement / Sozialmanagement, be aware: 1,0, Hamburger Fern-Hochschule (Gesundheit und Pflege), Veranstaltung: Methoden und Techniken, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Nicht immer werden Projekte nach den Vorgaben eines professionellen Pflegemanagements durchgeführt.
- The Resilient Nurse: Empowering Your Practice
- NCLEX-RN Q & A Flash Cards
- Study Guide for Maternal Child Nursing Care - E-Book
- Basics of Oncology
Extra resources for A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book
A Nurse's Survival Guide to Acute Medical Emergencies E-Book by Richard N. Harrison,Lynda Daly