Read or Download American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History PDF
Best college & university education books
This examine is based on a number of case reviews which learn nations, together with Thailand and Uganda, the place influence analyses have been performed on international financial institution loans devoted to the growth of upper schooling in technology and know-how. those international locations have been selected simply because they're in diversified areas with multiple colonial histories and their loans are particularly fresh.
Up to date to arrange pharmacy university candidates for fulfillment at the PCAT, this handbook offers broad evaluate and perform on all try issues. comprises full-length perform checks with questions spoke back and explained.
P. O. W. E. R. studying is the single research-based sequence with a unifying approach for serious pondering and challenge fixing. P. O. W. E. R. studying and Your lifestyles makes use of this framework to maximise scholars strength for achievement in university and existence by way of addressing a various scholar inhabitants with real-world examples and functions within the context in their occupation.
This eye-opening divulge’ turns the complete university event within out. No stone is left unturned in exposing the corruption of our greater academic approach. whereas the writer recognizes the significance of particular undergraduate and graduate levels, he additionally unearths deeper questions: Is collage well worth the financial investment—by members and taxpayers?
- Academic Mobility: 11 (International Perspectives on Higher Education Research)
- The Abandoned Mission in Public Higher Education: The Case of the California State University
- Working One-to-One with Students: Supervising, Coaching, Mentoring, and Personal Tutoring (Key Guides for Effective Teaching in Higher Education)
- Encouraging Diversity in Higher Education: Supporting student success
- So You Want To Be A Superintendent?
- Excellence in Higher Education Guide: A Framework for the Design, Assessment, and Continuing Improvement of Institutions, Departments, and Programs
Additional resources for American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History
American Higher Education, Second Edition: A History by NA